All families are invited and encouraged to join us for
Parsha and Play
with The Bible Players!
Thursday, June 21
5:30 - 7:30 pm
(rain or shine)
Ramah Day Camp invites you for an evening of Jewish community and entertainment.
Embrace this opportunity to nurture your Jewish curiosity in our beautiful outdoor camp setting.
We are delighted to welcome the Jewish theater company The Bible Players!
- Everyone must respond by Tuesday, June 19 at 10 a.m., even if you are not planning on attending.
- Scroll down to use our registration form to respond.
- If you will not be attending, enter a “1” for the “Our family will not attend Parsha and Play” option.
- If you will attend, choose how many adults and children will be attending, and how many dinners you would like to order.
- After everyone else has gone home, 2nd-8th graders stay for an extended day of swimming, sports, and art. Kindergarten and 1st grade campers may stay for aftercare or may go home on the bus and come back later for Parsha and Play. Please contact Ilisa at email@example.com to let her know if your child will stay for aftercare or if they will go home on the bus.
- At 5:30 their families join them for a picnic dinner at camp (pack your own kosher meat or parve picnic dinner).
- After dinner the Bible Players will perform.
- The evening comes to an end at 7:30 p.m.
- Parking will be available in our lot on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available on Chaddick Road, one block east of the camp, or off of Chaddick on Waltz. We also have permission to park in Waltz Brothers’ parking lot at 10 Waltz Drive. Please do not park in any of the other surrounding lots. Cars will be towed.
Parsha and Play provides a wonderful opportunity to share your love of Ramah Day Camp with prospective families. We encourage you to personally invite those families to join us; tours will be available as well. Please have interested families call the office to register: 847-537-9700, x253.