All families are invited and encouraged to join us for
Parsha and Play
with Rabbi Jonathan Greenberg!
Growing Zionists: how do we raise kids to love, understand, and defend Israel?
Thursday, July 19
5:30 - 7:30 pm
(rain or shine)
Ramah Day Camp invites you for an evening of communal Jewish learning in our warm nurturing camp community.
Rabbi Jonathan Greenberg currently serves as Senior Vice President of the Haym Salomon Center, a media and public policy group reporting news and creating opinion content focused on foreign policy and national security issues. Jonathan was ordained a rabbi by Hebrew Union College in 2006. He has a master’s degree in public affairs and a bachelor’s in political science, both from Indiana University.
- Everyone must respond by Tuesday, July 17 at 10 a.m., even if you are not planning on attending.
- Scroll down to use our registration form to respond.
- If you will not be attending, enter a “1” for the “Our family will not attend Parsha and Play” option.
- If you will attend, choose how many adults and children will be attending.
- After everyone else has gone home, campers stay for an extended day of swimming, sports, and art.
- At 5:30 their families join them for a picnic dinner at camp (pack your own kosher meat or parve picnic dinner).
- After dinner Rabbi Greenberg will present to the parents while the campers do fun activities with our staff.
- The evening comes to an end at 7:30 p.m.
- Parking will be available in our lot on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available on Chaddick Road, one block east of the camp, or off of Chaddick on Waltz. We also have permission to park in Waltz Brothers’ parking lot at 10 Waltz Drive. Please do not park in any of the other surrounding lots. Cars will be towed.
Parsha and Play provides a wonderful opportunity to share your love of Ramah Day Camp with prospective families. We encourage you to personally invite those families to join us; tours will be available as well. Please have interested families call the office to register: 847-537-9700, x253.